We Are Looking For Candidates Like You
United American Security is seeking a dynamic, outgoing Branch Manager with previous Security Industry experience to lead our Dallas branch office. United American Security offers medical, dental, vision, short term disability/long term disability and group life insurance benefits in addition to Personal and Vacation time off.
The duties of this role include but are not limited to:
- Makes regularly scheduled account visits and maintains detailed and accurate notes on each visit.
- Maintains site compliance to UAS standards and client standards.
- Conducts hiring including posting positions, reading resumes, conducting interviews, processing paperwork and conducting drug tests.
- Handles security officer call offs and ensures each site is properly staffed.
- Responsible for maintenance and proper upkeep of company vehicles (where applicable)
- Ensures client specific training and procedures are followed.
- Resolves employee disputes and disciplinary issues.
- Other duties as assigned.
The ideal candidate will have the following qualifications:
- Texas security licensed.
- Minimum 5 years Operations Manager experience.
- Good working knowledge of computers.
- Ability to quickly learn new skills and work in a fast paced environment.
- Valid driver’s license and ability to pass a background check, motor vehicle check and drug test.
- Must be able to sell and grow your branch annually
United American Security LLC is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability or protected veteran status.
UAS is one of the country’s largest and best providers of uniformed security guard services. We have 22 offices throughout the Midwest, MidAtlantic, Southeast and Southwest. We are expanding quickly and looking for a new team member who is excited to help us in our mission to grow. All offers of employment are contingent on passing a motor vehicle and background check.
If you would like to be considered for this role, please complete the form below and upload a resume and cover letter.